Mac Version darwine

Discuss HanDBase running on Mac OSX computers, as well as conduits.

Re: Mac Version darwine

Postby wb2lma » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

I downloaded the Darwine version which runs great on my MACbook Pro.

I own Version 4 Professional for Windows (Iphone) which I have run on Win 7 Home on my MAC using Parallels 6. Is there
a way for me to run the my Professional version under darwine and if so how would I go about it. My reason, of course
is to have the ability to design my forms on the darwine version.

Appreciate any help you can provide.
wb2lma

Postby dhaupert » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

That's a great question. Prior to now the forms version was of limited use since we didn't support forms on the iPad or iPhone versions. Now that they are supporting forms, I can see where this would come in handy, especially if you don't purchase the add-on within the iPhone or iPad apps. I will have to add this to my todo list to create. Sorry it's not available already!
dhaupert

Postby Max » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 am

wb2lma wrote:I downloaded the Darwine version which runs great on my MACbook Pro.

I own Version 4 Professional for Windows (Iphone) which I have run on Win 7 Home on my MAC using Parallels 6. Is there
a way for me to run the my Professional version under darwine and if so how would I go about it....

Not to hijack this thread--but I use Windows XP in Parallels occasionally and have wondered if there's any sense in upgrading to Win 7. What do you think?
Max

Previous

Return to HanDBase for Mac