HanDBase October 2011 Newsletter

Discuss HanDBase running on Mac OSX computers, as well as conduits.

HanDBase October 2011 Newsletter

Postby MadMacs » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:29 pm

You can also purchase the Desktop Forms designer if you're using a Windows computer. It's bundled in the HanDBase Professional for iPhone/iPad add-on and the HanDBase Enterprise for iPhone/iPad add-on. These can be purchased here:

(Note: If you have HanDBase 4.0 Professional or Enterprise for any platform, you already have the desktop forms designer so you can start creating forms right away! You may still want to consider the iPad add-on for convenience.)

I have HanDBase Professional for Palm OS, version 4.3 and the forms designer is not included. All of the other information seems to indicate that forms design can not be done on a Mac desktop, so which is right? If forms cannot be done on the desktop is there a discount on the forms for iPad?
MadMacs

Re: HanDBase October 2011 Newsletter

Postby dhaupert » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion- by platform I meant handheld device platform (eg, Palm, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android, etc). As the previous paragraph said, the desktop forms software is Windows based.

Regarding discounts on the app store, unfortunately there is no option for this from Apple at the time. Hopefully they will add something in the future!

Sorry again!
dhaupert

Re: HanDBase October 2011 Newsletter

Postby MadMacs » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Thanks for confirming that, I thought it was so but worth checking just to be sure. I think it may be time to move from the Palm to the iPad as a data entry and keep the Palm for when I'm out and about.
MadMacs

Return to HanDBase for Mac