Forms not showing up

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Forms not showing up

Postby dkeiffer » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 pm

After installing the iOS5 for my iPod and then uploading the newest version of HanDBase, I am unable to see my Forms in any of my databases.
All of my databases come up in the list view and when I tap on a file it goes to a black blank screen, all of the other stuff is there at the top and bottom of the screen but the screen itself is black and blank of any database information, no Form.
dkeiffer

Re: Forms not showing up

Postby dhaupert » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi Don,

Have not heard of seen this before. Can you check the forms within DB Properties to see if they are there? Do the forms themselves show in the list of forms? What happens if you go to edit them?
dhaupert

Postby Brian_Houghton » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:37 am

Don,

I'm not seeing this, either. Can you send me a set of databases / forms that is showing this problem? Send them to support @ ddhsoftware . com with a brief note reminding me of the issue.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby dkeiffer » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 am

dhaupert wrote:Hi Don,

Have not heard of seen this before. Can you check the forms within DB Properties to see if they are there? Do the forms themselves show in the list of forms? What happens if you go to edit them?

Can you check the forms within DB Properties to see if they are there? Yes, they are there.

Do the forms themselves show in the list of forms? Yes, they do.

What happens if you go to edit them? I am able to edit each of them.

I have noticed that if I keep playing with a database and get it to come up with a form the other databases will then show forms.
dkeiffer

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks for following up. Unfortunately I'm still not seeing this... been running tests all weekend and so far things are looking pretty good. If you can duplicate this, please email me the form and database at support @ ddhsoftware . com
Kind Regards,
Brian_Houghton

Postby riaboner » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Did this ever get resolved? I am experiencing the same problem.

I transported the HDF and database forms to the ipod as normal and they also show up in the list view on the device. This is amidst other forms made in the same manner that work fine.

My forms also show up in the desktop software and can be edited.

Thanks for any help!

Ria
riaboner

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 am

Hi,

Unfortunately I never was able to duplicate the problem.

Please send me a copy of your database (s) and form (s) along with steps to reproduce the problem and I'll be happy to look into it.

You can send them to support@ddhsoftware.com
Kind Regards,
Brian_Houghton

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch