Password Keeper Inaccessible

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Password Keeper Inaccessible

Postby jensen.todd » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm

It looks like in a recent update you added a form to the Password Keeper program. Ever since, when I open a record, it appears highly magnified, and I can't scroll down to view most of the record, nor can I save a new record. So, I can't get to any of my old passwords!

Please advise.
jensen.todd

Re: Password Keeper Inaccessible

Postby Brian_Houghton » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi,

Drop me an email at support@ddhsoftware.com so I can send you a form file that disables the form for the Password Keeper database.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby Pespo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 am

Is it possible to launch a web site URL and pass user and password data to log in?
Pespo

Postby Brian_Houghton » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:29 am

Hello Pespo,

Thanks for writing. At this time launching a website and passing the login credentials is not supported. We'll add it to the feature request list so we can consider it for the future.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby edwardw » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:36 am

This is not a reply. I am new to the forum and cannot find the way to start a new post or question. My Password Keeper is inaccessible on my PC, iPad and iPhone. This has been going like this for many months and I cannot find any of my passwords. I am uncertain what happened - Earlier this year I had to reset and reinstall everything on my iPhone and i cannot recall whether the problem started from there. What can I do to rescue the situation? Thank you for the advice.
edwardw

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:25 am

edwardw wrote:This is not a reply. I am new to the forum and cannot find the way to start a new post or question. My Password Keeper is inaccessible on my PC, iPad and iPhone. This has been going like this for many months and I cannot find any of my passwords. I am uncertain what happened - Earlier this year I had to reset and reinstall everything on my iPhone and i cannot recall whether the problem started from there. What can I do to rescue the situation? Thank you for the advice.

Hi,

Thanks for your post- you should be able to post a new post/question by choosing New Topic at the top left from the list of messages in a category. But here is fine too!

I am wondering what happens when you try to open the password keeper database- do you get an error message or crash? Or are you just unable to get through the password check to see any records? Or perhaps something else.

We can then best figure out what the problem could be once we have all the info!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase for Windows