Other Titles from Russell Smith
01/18/2008 Time & Attendance 08 [Time Tracking]
Time & Attendance 2008
Updated to work with HandBase 4.0
For tracking time and attendance as well as leave balance.
Written specifically for my purpose as an FAA Air Traffic Controller.
May work for others, especially federal employees.
Time Worked: Core, OT, Credit earned, Comp earned.
Leave: Annual, Sick, Credit used, Comp used, Other leave.
Has a daily total screen
Has a Pay Period total screen
Has a Year To Date total Screen
Has an Available Leave Balance screen
Has a Note screen
Enter time shift starts. Enter time shift ends. Check the Holiday Box ONLY if you actually work on the same day that you receive holiday pay. (if you take the holiday off, enter it in the "Other Leave" field) Use the meal pop-up if you take an unpaid meal break during your shift. You will need to enter the meal break on the "Core" page even if you are earning OT, Credit, or Comp.
On your first entry you will need to go to the "setup" tab and enter the appropriate values.
1. Check the box (it affects the way the database calculates... just do it)
2. Enter "No Date". Tap the date and when the menu pops up select "No Date".
3. Select the date that pay period one starts on.
4. Select the amount of annual leave you earn per pay period.
5. Enter your carry over annual. Enter it in decimal value. If you are carrying over 35 hours and 30 minutes you would enter it as 35.5
6. Enter carry over sick leave.
7. Enter and carry over credit earned.
8. Enter any carry over comp earned.
9. Tap on the OK button. DO NOT enter any other work data in this first record!!!