Had to default phone due to a virus.

Discuss plans for a future version of HanDBase for the Google Android platform

Had to default phone due to a virus.

Postby bolliver@ipa.net » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 pm

I had to default my phone due to a virus. I have lost the HanDBase app. I have tried to recover it following various posts on this forum. How can I recover the app without buying a new copy? I have HanDBase for desktop enterprise on my computer. Seems a copy of the app should be provided with an enterprise software.
bolliver@ipa.net

Re: Had to default phone due to a virus.

Postby curtterp » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:35 pm

bolliver@ipa.net wrote:I had to default my phone due to a virus. I have lost the HanDBase app. I have tried to recover it following various posts on this forum. How can I recover the app without buying a new copy? I have HanDBase for desktop enterprise on my computer. Seems a copy of the app should be provided with an enterprise software.

Did you log into the Google Play Store with the same Google ID that you purchased the Android App?

The purchase of any Android app from the Google Play store is tied to your Google ID that you purchased with. That is the default with any Android App in the Google Play Store, and the Apple App store is also the same way.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Re: Had to default phone due to a virus.

Postby bolliver@ipa.net » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:29 am

I have had the app so long I don't know which google account I used. I have had several over the years. Its worth paying $10 again to keep it. I just wanted to make sure I really need to purchase it again.
bolliver@ipa.net

Return to HanDBase for Android